the steph life.

Monday, August 27, 2012

good times and bad

it's been hectic over here.
last tuesday, we got news that my grandfather passed away. i loved that man. what's sadder is that i was unable to attend his funeral the following friday, due to being completely broke (he lived in Cali). if i didn't have a shitter as a vehicle, it would have been possible. i was terribly upset. the morning of his funeral, i was in a foul mood, i cried, i took many showers (i like to think a lot during my showers). i decided to keep myself busy to present a positive attitude for the girls, so i happily baked a birthday cake for billie, as we were going to do a little shindig for her at my mother in law's the next day.
here it is:
..and i'm pretty proud of it. also, it was delicious:

see? you can tell by that look in her eye, that it was shockingly good.
here are a couple others from the birthday:
 
 
my billie.
you make me so happy, even in the toughest times.
you make me smile so much, i am so proud of you!
happy birthday my darling <3
momma loves you sooo much.

 

2 comments:

  1. That is so adorable. She looks like she loved it. Hope she had a happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, a very happy birthday to her. she is way too perfect for words!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete