the steph life.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

it's about time i give this nikon back..

only because i have to. i wish i can keep it forever, i fell so in love.
i'll own one of my very own, very soon. i just know it. i have to!

here are some of my favorites:

penelope creatively coloring?

..being artsy.
..the chalkboard background.
billie cryin' those crocodile tears.
sisters.

that time penelope wanted to be 'upside down'

 the wind down after a long day of christmas partying.
penelope and her papa are best friends.
billie and papa.

 douglas. he has some stories..

billie was hella diggin' her new toy car she got from santa.
penelope and her new coloring table.
spoiled. her new chair from nana.

wooden doll house toys. {i personally loovee them}
*photobombed. he did that on purpose.
<3
collectin' those leftovers to take home. i love me a good meal and a movie :D
when i throw my hubby 'the look' or 'bitch face' as i think he calls it. ha!

and that's all :(
of course there are thousands others, but those are for me!
maybe i'll pull them out one day to share a story, but for now, i only share with you my favorites. particularly ones that made me smile big or laugh.
it

No comments:

Post a Comment