the steph life.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

.:this week:.

 ^^angel baby penelope pondering on what mischief she should get herself into^^
 
 
^^penelope adopted a new friend. no real name yet. when i asked her why she loved this baby giraffe so much, she said with sad eyes, 'he needs a mommy and daddy. i need to take care of him.' que me crying over how proud i am of my little girl with a big heart^^
 
 
^^bein' all acrobatic with daddy^^ 
 
 
^^bein' all gymnast with daddy^^ 
 
 
^^sigh..my baby love, billie^^ 
 
 
^^big eyed beauty^^ 
 
 
^^billie wanted a photo with her chalkboard art. she's proud of this one. which also gave me an idea for her: taking her photo with her art. i wonder what we'll have accumulated when she turns 10 even^^ 
 
 
^^nap time^^
 
 
^^have to give credit to this awesome nikon. i love it, i love it, i love it. we look good together, don't we? ha!^^
 
also, i finally did a little more experimenting with blogger and figured out how to make my images larger. felt pretty dumb when i figured it out because it only took two clicks of the mouse...i may also be jazzing up the place as it is all uneven now with the bigger images. so let's see how that'll turn out..


1 comment:

  1. I just found this. I miss you, I wish we lived closer so our girls could play! I love your photos. I've taken (literally) 2,200 of Elodie.

    ReplyDelete